MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital, in partnership with Support Connection, have joined together to host a support group for women with breast, ovarian or gynecological cancers.
The support group will be held on Wednesday, July 2 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Northern Westchester Hospital's Chappaqua Crossing Facility in the Yoga Room. Chappaqua Crossing is located at 480 Bedford Road, Chappaqua.
The discussion centers around issues pertaining to all stages of diagnosis, treatment and post-treatment. The group is led by a trained facilitator who is a cancer survivor.
Support groups will also be held on the following dates:
Wednesday, Aug. 6
Wednesday, Sept. 3
Wednesday, Oct. 1
Wednesday, Nov. 5
Wednesday, Dec. 3
Registration is required to attend the support group.
For more information and to register contact Support Connection at 914-962-6402 or 800-532-4290.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Armonk On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney