MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester has announced its participation in the state Education Department's Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided at the club, 351 Main St., Mount Kisco, between noon and 1 p.m. Snacks will also be provided between 3 and 4 p.m. The program will run through Aug. 15.
Meals will be served Monday through Friday to the 320 children attending the club’s summer camp program this year.
For more information, contact Brian Skanes, executive director of Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester, at 666-8069.
- 1 X-Planations: Chef Peter X. Kelly Dishes On Favorite Restaurants
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 David Letterman Shocks Audience With Off-Color Joke
- 4 McDonald's Closing Hundreds Of Restaurants As Sales Slump
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says