MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester has announced its participation in the state Education Department's Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided at the club, 351 Main St., Mount Kisco, between noon and 1 p.m. Snacks will also be provided between 3 and 4 p.m. The program will run through Aug. 15.
Meals will be served Monday through Friday to the 320 children attending the club’s summer camp program this year.
For more information, contact Brian Skanes, executive director of Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester, at 666-8069.
- 1 Town Board OK's Filming In Armonk Of TV Pilot Starring Sarah Jessica Parker
- 2 Byram Hills Ranks Among New York State's Best High Schools
- 3 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Armonk; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank