MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester has announced its participation in the state Education Department's Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided at the club, 351 Main St., Mount Kisco, between noon and 1 p.m. Snacks will also be provided between 3 and 4 p.m. The program will run through Aug. 15.
Meals will be served Monday through Friday to the 320 children attending the club’s summer camp program this year.
For more information, contact Brian Skanes, executive director of Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester, at 666-8069.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Assessment Scheme
- 2 Westchester County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 IRS Warns Armonk Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Mezzancello Wins North Castle Race By 22 Votes, Unofficial Results Show
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard