MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Popular Zumba education specialist Armando Salcedo recently drew quite a crowd at Saw Mill Club in Mount Kisco.
More than 50 people joined Salcedo for a master class that ran for 90 minutes. The class showcased talent from other parts of the country.
In addition to the master class, Salcedo held a basic Zumba class certification in Spanish. The class had 35 participants, and they traveled from Westchester, Connecticut and New York City to be a part of the event.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Armonk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Armonk Must Prepare
- 5 North Castle Takes Action Against 'Zombie' Homes