ARMONK, N.Y. Here is what is scheduled to take place this week in Mount Pleasant, including municipal meetings and community happenings.
Monday, April 23
- North Castle Planning Board Meeting: 7 p.m. The North Castle Planning Board will meet Monday night at the North Castle Town Hall in Armonk. The agenda includes a public hearing in regards to the St. Nersess Armenian Seminary on the 5.5 acre property located on Bedford Road.
- Byram Hills High School Spring Concert: 8 p.m. The Byram Hills High School string and concert orchestra will hold their spring concert on Monday night at the high school.
Tuesday, April 24
- Valhalla School District Board of Education Meeting: 7 p.m. The Valhalla School District Board of Education will hold a regular public meeting Tuesday evening in the middle school and high school cafeteria.
Wednesday, April 25
- North Castle Town Board Meeting: 7:30 p.m. The North Castle Town Board will hold a regular public meeting Wednesday evening at the North Castle Town Hall in Armonk.
Thursday, April 26
- Byram Hill High School Spring Concert: 8 p.m. The Byram Hill High School Choir will hold its annual spring concert Thursday night at the high school.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.