ARMONK, N.Y. – Looking to stay involved in your community? The Armonk Daily Voice has you covered. Here is a list of key events to attend this week, including government meetings and community happenings. For a more extensive list of things to do this week, visit our Events page.
Monday, Dec. 10
Town Board Work Session: 8 to 11 a.m. The North Castle Town Board will hold a public work session on Monday at Town Hall in Armonk. The topic of discussion will be the 2013 town budget. 15 Bedford Road, Armonk.
Planning Board Meeting: 7 p.m. The North Castle Planning Board will hold a regular public meeting Monday night at Town Hall in Armonk. 15 Bedford Road, Armonk
Wednesday, Dec. 12
Town Board Meeting: 7:30 p.m. The North Castle Town Board will hold a regular public meeting Wednesday night at Town Hall in Armonk. 15 Bedford Road, Armonk.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Outgoing North Castle Councilman José Berra Bids Farewell
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Armonk