ARMONK, N.Y. – Looking to stay involved in your community? The Armonk Daily Voice has you covered. Here is a list of key events to attend this week, including government meetings and community happenings. For a more extensive list of things to do this week, visit our Events page.
Monday, Dec. 10
Town Board Work Session: 8 to 11 a.m. The North Castle Town Board will hold a public work session on Monday at Town Hall in Armonk. The topic of discussion will be the 2013 town budget. 15 Bedford Road, Armonk.
Planning Board Meeting: 7 p.m. The North Castle Planning Board will hold a regular public meeting Monday night at Town Hall in Armonk. 15 Bedford Road, Armonk
Wednesday, Dec. 12
Town Board Meeting: 7:30 p.m. The North Castle Town Board will hold a regular public meeting Wednesday night at Town Hall in Armonk. 15 Bedford Road, Armonk.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Missing Vulnerable Alert Issued For Woman, 85, Canceled
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director