ARMONK, N.Y. -- April is a busy month at North Castle Library in Armonk for babies and toddlers where a yoga class for kids and their moms tops the program schedule.
The following is offered:
- Birth to 4 years Mommy & Toddler Yoga (Ages 1 to 4), Monday, April 11, 25, 11 a.m. Yoga poses are incorporated into games and songs for learning.
- Play & Learn (Ages 1 to 4), Monday, April 4, 18, 11 a.m. Kids learn basic early literacy skills through play.
- Stories in Motion (Ages 1 to 4 years), Tuesday, April 12, 26, 11 a.m. Enjoy bringing stories to life through play and songs.
- Toddler Music, (6 months to 4), Tuesday, April 5, 19, 11 a.m. Play instruments, sing and dance.
- Bounce the Baby, (six months to 2), Wednesday, April 6, 27, 11 a.m. Enjoy simple stories, finger plays and songs for early literacy skills.
- Mother Goose Story Time, (2 to 4), Thursday, April 14, 28, 11 a.m. Children enjoy stories and songs that focus on colors, shapes and letters.
- Interactive Story Time, (2 to 4), Thursday, April 7, 21, 11 a.m. Incorporates play into story time.
- Toddler Craft (18 months to 4), Friday, April 1, 15, 29, 11 a.m. Toddlers develope fine motor skills by creating simple, cute crafts.
- Sing with Nancy (1 to 4), Friday, April 8, 22, 11 a.m. Enjoy singing and learning new songs.
- Drop-in Craft (18 months to 6), Saturday, April 2 to June 11, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Preschool/Elementary Free Play (2 to 5 years), 1 to 3 p.m.
- Mondays, 1 to 3 p.m.: Construction & Blocks
- Tuesdays: Little Picassos
- Wednesdays: ABCs & 123s
- Thursdays: Stories off the Page
The full program is available by clicking here or call the library at (914) 273-3887 more information.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.