ARMONK, N.Y. -- New York State Sen. George Latimer (D-Rye) visited The Bristal at Armonk assisted living community on Tuesday, Aug. 12, for a Q&A session on state legislative issues with the senior residents.
Topics of discussion included the process of voting and volunteering as an election inspector, healthcare issues, public education including Common Core, senior housing and transportation.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Armonk
- 3 Outgoing North Castle Councilman José Berra Bids Farewell
- 4 Ex-North Castle Police Chief's Lawsuit Moved To Federal Court
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester