ARMONK, N.Y. -- New York State Sen. George Latimer (D-Rye) visited The Bristal at Armonk assisted living community on Tuesday, Aug. 12, for a Q&A session on state legislative issues with the senior residents.
Topics of discussion included the process of voting and volunteering as an election inspector, healthcare issues, public education including Common Core, senior housing and transportation.
- 1 Town Board OK's Filming In Armonk Of TV Pilot Starring Sarah Jessica Parker
- 2 Byram Hills Ranks Among New York State's Best High Schools
- 3 Storm System Departs Armonk, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Travel Ban Lifted In Westchester; Metro-North Service Resumes