ARMONK, N.Y. -- New York State Sen. George Latimer (D-Rye) visited The Bristal at Armonk assisted living community on Tuesday, Aug. 12, for a Q&A session on state legislative issues with the senior residents.
Topics of discussion included the process of voting and volunteering as an election inspector, healthcare issues, public education including Common Core, senior housing and transportation.
- 1 Armonk Man, 21, Reported Missing
- 2 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 North Castle Town Board Declines To Refer Complaint Against Clerk
- 4 Car Fire Results In I-684 Closure Near Armonk-White Plains Border
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus