ARMONK, N.Y. -- New York State Sen. George Latimer (D-Rye) visited The Bristal at Armonk assisted living community on Tuesday, Aug. 12, for a Q&A session on state legislative issues with the senior residents.
Topics of discussion included the process of voting and volunteering as an election inspector, healthcare issues, public education including Common Core, senior housing and transportation.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Armonk's Heavenly Productions Delivers School Supplies
- 4 North Castle Town Board Rezones Armonk Parcel
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App