NEW YORK -- For seasoned professionals seeking new challenges later in life, Pace's Encore Transition Program offers an array of programs to help hone the necessary skills for an array of careers, regardless of age.
The program, now in its third year, is designed to help make the most of the second half of life by putting retiree's talents, skills and experience to work in nonprofit organizations helping them address some of society’s most important needs.
Pace organizes the program in a compact, hybrid model delivered in 3 in-person workshops combined with an online component. Insightful articles and informative websites supplement the classes and give you resources that can lead to meaningful jobs, projects and activities in social purpose organizations.
The workshop will offer:
- Networking with likeminded encore seekers as well as with leaders of nonprofit organizations who discuss their staffing and talent needs.
- The opportunity to learn from a dynamic life coach how to identify values, goals and transferable skills.
- Tips on the secrets of successful resume design and a strategy for using social media to market and research job opportunities.
- Participation in a discussion about the cultural and practical differences of working in the for-profit versus nonprofit sectors.
- Introductions to leaders of pathway organizations who recruit encore talent.
- Development of a strategy for defining and achieving goals.
If you're ready to revitalize your life with purpose, passion and a paycheck, apply now to the Pace Encore Transition Program .
For question on the session, which begins June 6, contact Program Director Joan Tucker at email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.