ARMONK, N.Y. -- The North Castle Library in Armonk is offering the following children's programs:
- Preschool/Elementary Free Play (Ages 2 to 5 years) 1-3 p.m., Mondays
- Construction & Blocks, Tuesdays
- Little Picassos, Wednesdays
- ABCs & 123s, Thursdays: Stories off the Page, 1 p.m. Each day there is a different theme and children are encouraged to play on their own, with other children and their caregivers. This is an unstructured program to allow children to develop their own creativity and practice making decision making skills.
- Preschool Story Time and Craft (ages 4 and up), Mondays through June 6 from 3-5 p.m. Drop in and make a fun craft related to a storybook.
- Science Lab (ages 4 and up) Thursdays, April 7-June 2, from 3-5 p.m. Stop by and learn about science through small experiments and projects.
- Robert the Guitar Guy (ages 4 to 7) Friday, April 15 and April 29 at 4 p.m. Join Robert to learn new songs.
- Makerspace (grades 1st to 5) Tuesdays through May 31, at 3:30 p.m. Participants do various projects from building a catapult to making their own lantern.
- Lego Create (ages 5 and up), Wednesdays, April 6-June 1 at 4 p.m. Avid Lego builders construct pieces based on a different theme each week.
- Children's Craft (grades 3 and up), Friday: April 8 and April 22 at 4 p.m. Children can create their own works of art.
For more information, call 914-273-3887 or click here.
The North Castle Library is at 19 Whippoorwill Road East, Armonk.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.