ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Armonk Lions Club will be hosting its annual Fol de Rol at Wampus Brook Park beginning Thursday, June 5 until Sunday, June 8.
A schedule of dates and times is as follows:
Thursday, June 5, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday, June 6, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday, June 7, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday, June 8, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Games, carnival rides, food, craft vendors, live music, and pony rides will be available at the festival. The festival is suitable for all ages.
A few new additions to the festival include a pet parade, square dancing, an authentic colonial village exhibition, a visit by the famed llamas and several other special rides and attractions.
This year, there will be have a special visit from the Jersey Disc Dogs Performing Dogs Team. They will be performing on Saturday and Sunday at the festival.
The festival is free and includes free parking. There will be a live DJ and pay one price rides at all times.
For more information and for directions to Wampus Brook Park, visit www.armonklions.org/folderol.php
- 1 Mount Kisco Medical Group Physicians Honored By Castle Connolly
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Armonk Shopping Center Undergoing Improvements
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester