ARMONK, N.Y. -- The North Castle Public Library in Armonk has the following upcoming special events in March:
- Sunday, March 6, at 3 p.m., Sunday Music presents Cante Libre concert.
- Tuesday, March 8, at 6:30 p.m, Current Events Book Club. Book: "My Promised Land" by Ari Shavit Topic: Is Russia the U.S.'s principal threat?
- Sunday, March 13, at 1 p.m., actor/writer David Mills, author talk.
- Monday, March 14, at 6:30 p.m., Rockefeller University's preserve manager Susan Antenen speaks on invasive plant species.
- Thursdays, March 3, 10, 17 and 24, at 1 p.m., Walter Johanson presents Building Blocks of the U.S. Constitution.
For more information, call 914-273-3887 or click here.
The North Castle Public Library is at 19 Whippoorwill Road E., Armonk.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.