PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Author Pamela Blair will discuss her book "Getting Older Better" at the Jewish Community Center in Pleasantville on Wednesday, May 28, at 7 p.m.
"Getting Older Better" is filled with advice for baby boomers during the second half of their lives. Blair covers more than 100 topics including health, memory, friendship, retirement, parenting adulating children and more.
The JCC will also host a wine and cheese tasting during the event. Book will be available for purchase and signing.
The JCC is at 600 Bear Ridge Road in Pleasantville.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Armonk
- 3 Ex-North Castle Police Chief's Lawsuit Moved To Federal Court
- 4 Road Rage Incident Among Calls To North Castle Police
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester