PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Author Pamela Blair will discuss her book "Getting Older Better" at the Jewish Community Center in Pleasantville on Wednesday, May 28, at 7 p.m.
"Getting Older Better" is filled with advice for baby boomers during the second half of their lives. Blair covers more than 100 topics including health, memory, friendship, retirement, parenting adulating children and more.
The JCC will also host a wine and cheese tasting during the event. Book will be available for purchase and signing.
The JCC is at 600 Bear Ridge Road in Pleasantville.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 From Salerno To Armonk Via The Bronx: Zero Otto Nove Has Many Influences
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Armonk