PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Author Pamela Blair will discuss her book "Getting Older Better" at the Jewish Community Center in Pleasantville on Wednesday, May 28, at 7 p.m.
"Getting Older Better" is filled with advice for baby boomers during the second half of their lives. Blair covers more than 100 topics including health, memory, friendship, retirement, parenting adulating children and more.
The JCC will also host a wine and cheese tasting during the event. Book will be available for purchase and signing.
The JCC is at 600 Bear Ridge Road in Pleasantville.
- 1 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Fugitives Planned To Flee To Mexico, Split Five Days Before Manhunt Ended