ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Armonk Outdoor Art Show will conclude its week-long festivties with Jamie's 5K "Run for Love" on Saturday, Sept. 14, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Jamie's 5K Run for Love will be held at Wampus Park at Maple Avenue in Armonk.
Walk-in registration is between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
The 100 Yard Dash, one-mile & 5K start/finish will be at Wampus Brook Gazebo in Armonk.
The registration fee for Jamie’s 5K is $20 for advanced registration. It will be $25 on the day of the race. Medals will be awarded to top three in each age group.
Registration for the Monet Mile will be $10, and $15 on the day of the race. Medals will be awarded to top twenty boys and girls. Petitis Piccaco's 100 yard dash is free and ribbons will be awarded to all participants.
For more information or on-line registration, please visit www.friendsncpl.org
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Armonk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Armonk Must Prepare
- 5 North Castle Takes Action Against 'Zombie' Homes