ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Armonk Outdoor Art Show will conclude its week-long festivties with Jamie's 5K "Run for Love" on Saturday, Sept. 14, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Jamie's 5K Run for Love will be held at Wampus Park at Maple Avenue in Armonk.
Walk-in registration is between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
The 100 Yard Dash, one-mile & 5K start/finish will be at Wampus Brook Gazebo in Armonk.
The registration fee for Jamie’s 5K is $20 for advanced registration. It will be $25 on the day of the race. Medals will be awarded to top three in each age group.
Registration for the Monet Mile will be $10, and $15 on the day of the race. Medals will be awarded to top twenty boys and girls. Petitis Piccaco's 100 yard dash is free and ribbons will be awarded to all participants.
For more information or on-line registration, please visit www.friendsncpl.org
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Armonk
- 3 Ex-North Castle Police Chief's Lawsuit Moved To Federal Court
- 4 Road Rage Incident Among Calls To North Castle Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester