NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. – Looking for work in the television and electronic communications business? You could be in luck.
The town of North Castle is currently in the midst of accepting applications for the following part-time positions at NCTV:
- Coordinator – Cable TV and E-Communications
- Project and Production Manager – Cable TV and E-Communications
Town Clerk Anne Curran is taking applications through Jan. 22, at which point the town will select those most qualified for interviews. All interested applicants can send resumes to Curran's email at email@example.com or call 914-273-3321.
Those interested in being a coordinator for Cable TV and E-Communications will be expected to possess good organization and writing skills, in addition to having experience in marketing and promotion.
For those who want the project and production manager position, experience in TV production and management is required. This position will be responsible for creating a big picture plan for NCTV programming, as well as managing the network’s production budget.
Salaries for both positions will be commensurate with experience.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Armonk
- 3 Outgoing North Castle Councilman José Berra Bids Farewell
- 4 Ex-North Castle Police Chief's Lawsuit Moved To Federal Court
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester