NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. – Looking for work in the television and electronic communications business? You could be in luck.
The town of North Castle is currently in the midst of accepting applications for the following part-time positions at NCTV:
- Coordinator – Cable TV and E-Communications
- Project and Production Manager – Cable TV and E-Communications
Town Clerk Anne Curran is taking applications through Jan. 22, at which point the town will select those most qualified for interviews. All interested applicants can send resumes to Curran's email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-273-3321.
Those interested in being a coordinator for Cable TV and E-Communications will be expected to possess good organization and writing skills, in addition to having experience in marketing and promotion.
For those who want the project and production manager position, experience in TV production and management is required. This position will be responsible for creating a big picture plan for NCTV programming, as well as managing the network’s production budget.
Salaries for both positions will be commensurate with experience.
- 1 Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Bedford, Report Says
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 From Salerno To Armonk Via The Bronx: Zero Otto Nove Has Many Influences
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Armonk