ARMONK, N.Y. – THE GYM of Armonk was sold to Eqinox Fitness Clubs, owner Robert Lazarowitz said in a message to members on Friday.
The business at 99 Business Park Drive has been owned by Lazarowitz for seven years, according to the letter. Equinox has clubs in Mamaroneck and Scarsdale in Westchester County, and two clubs in Fairfield County, Conn. It also has clubs in several other states.
Equinox has provided their members with life-changing results for over 20 years and we feel strongly that they will exceed your expectations and continue to motivate and inspire you to achieve long-term results,’’ Lazarowitz said in the letter.
The club offers a variety of fitness programs, including Pilates, studio cycling, yoga and total body conditioning. Learn more on the business website.
- 1 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 2 North Castle Town Board Declines To Refer Complaint Against Clerk
- 3 Car Fire Results In I-684 Closure Near Armonk-White Plains Border
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus