ARMONK, N.Y. – THE GYM of Armonk was sold to Eqinox Fitness Clubs, owner Robert Lazarowitz said in a message to members on Friday.
The business at 99 Business Park Drive has been owned by Lazarowitz for seven years, according to the letter. Equinox has clubs in Mamaroneck and Scarsdale in Westchester County, and two clubs in Fairfield County, Conn. It also has clubs in several other states.
Equinox has provided their members with life-changing results for over 20 years and we feel strongly that they will exceed your expectations and continue to motivate and inspire you to achieve long-term results,’’ Lazarowitz said in the letter.
The club offers a variety of fitness programs, including Pilates, studio cycling, yoga and total body conditioning. Learn more on the business website.
- 1 Armonk Family's Home To Be Featured On 'Property Brothers' TV Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 North Castle Town Board OK's Takeover Of ALE Pool's Operations
- 4 More College Closures Expected In Upcoming Years
- 5 New York Ranks As Second Worst State To Retire, Study Finds