ARMONK, N.Y. – If the fact of Thursday being Valentine’s Day snuck up on you—don’t fret. Armonk businesses are still well stocked with gifts in all heart-shaped sizes and items, including jewelry, candy, greeting cards and flowers.
Here is a roundup of local shops that still have love to share with their customers:
- Cherry Blossom Farms, located at 377 Main Street, has a great selection of fresh flowers, including plenty of roses.
- The Right Thing, located at 387 Main Street, has an assortment of Hallmark greeting cards and other seasonal gifts.
- Hall of Scoops, located at 395 Main Street, will meet all of your Valentine’s Day sugar needs, including assorted and customizable gift baskets.
- LaGravinese Jewelers and Rocks by Jolie B. Ray, both located on Main Street in Armonk, carry wide ranges of Valentine’s Day jewelry.
- For those looking to give the gift of a satisfied appetite, Moderne Barn, located at 430 Bedford road in Armonk, is “celebrating love” with a special 3-course Chef’s menu featuring a variety of dishes including Half Dozen Beau Soleil Oysters champagne mignonette, cocktail sauce, american caviar, Seared Day Boat Scallopsbaby beets, mushroom a la greque, micro basil, blood orange butter sauce, Red Velvet Cake cherry vanilla ice cream, sauce anglaise, and more. The menu is $80, or $125 with wine pairings.
If your business is offering a Valentine’s Day special and was not included, email email@example.com to be added!