CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – Looking for work around Chappaqua, Armonk, Mount Kisco or Bedford? The Daily Voice might have some suggestions for you! Here is a list of some local openings in the area:
- Metro Transportation Authority of Westchester County seeks a service quality inspector.
- Common Ground of Westchester Counter is in need of a residential aide.
- Northern Westchester Hospital in Mount Kisco is looking for a concierge.
- Northern Westchester in Mount Kisco is also seeking a chart coordinator.
- SavATree in Bedford Hills needs a part-time consulting administrative assistant for data entry.
- Mount Kisco Medical Group of Mount Kisco is still looking for a new courier.
- Alfredo LDC in Mount Kisco is seeking a perennial care assistant.
- Westchester Health in Katonah is searching for an office manager.
- OfficeTeam in Armonk seeks a data entry clerk.
- Hertz of Bedford Hills hopes to find a branch manager trainee.
- IBM of Armonk is seeking a SCDE Global Program Specialist.
- Marymount Manhattan College in Bedford Hills needs a program assistant.
- WeeZee, a children’s health club in Chappaqua, is looking for a front desk receptionist.
- King Street Restaurant & Bar in downtown Chappaqua seeks qualified candidates for part-time and full-time employment.
- Desires by Mikolay, a jewelry store in downtown Chappaqua, is on the lookout for a salesperson.
If you have a job opening in Chappaqua, Mount Kisco, Bedford or Armonk you would like to post with The Daily Voice, email email@example.com.