ARMONK, N.Y. – Looking for work? The Armonk Daily Voice might have some suggestions for you! Here is a list of some local openings in the Armonk area:
- Production Resource Group of Armonk seeks an executive administrator.
- The GYM in Armonk is on the lookout for customer service representation.
- Citi in Armonk is hoping to fill the position of Armonk branch manager.
- IBM, located in Armonk, seeks a senior professional accounting analyst.
- Armonk resident Mindy T. needs a driver for her children, and prefers a college student.
- Nesco Resource of Armonk is looking for an admin assistant/receptionist.
- Meridian Benefits Consulting needs a sales insurance agent.
- Stellaris Health in Armonk is seeking a new data analyst.
- This Armonk family needs a babysitter for three children.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Armonk Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Armonk Family's Home To Be Featured On 'Property Brothers' TV Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 North Castle Town Board OK's Takeover Of ALE Pool's Operations
- 4 New York Ranks As Second Worst State To Retire, Study Finds
- 5 More College Closures Expected In Upcoming Years