ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Bristal at Armonk, the new assisted living community that offers memory care support as well as enhanced levels of care, has announced the appointment of Emilio Di Siervi as executive director.
Before joining The Bristal, Di Siervi was the executive director with Sunrise Senior Living and an account executive on Wall Street.
Di Siervi has 14 years of experience in independent living, assisted living and memory care for senior citizens. He received his associate degree at Kingsborough Community College in Brooklyn. He resides in Brooklyn with his wife, Kathy, and children Alexis, Jon and Chris.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Armonk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Armonk Must Prepare