ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Bristal at Armonk, the new assisted living community that offers memory care support as well as enhanced levels of care, has announced the appointment of Emilio Di Siervi as executive director.
Before joining The Bristal, Di Siervi was the executive director with Sunrise Senior Living and an account executive on Wall Street.
Di Siervi has 14 years of experience in independent living, assisted living and memory care for senior citizens. He received his associate degree at Kingsborough Community College in Brooklyn. He resides in Brooklyn with his wife, Kathy, and children Alexis, Jon and Chris.
- 1 Armonk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Armonk
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Armonk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Armonk; Blizzard Warning Issued