ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Bristal at Armonk, the new assisted living community that offers memory care support as well as enhanced levels of care, has announced the appointment of Emilio Di Siervi as executive director.
Before joining The Bristal, Di Siervi was the executive director with Sunrise Senior Living and an account executive on Wall Street.
Di Siervi has 14 years of experience in independent living, assisted living and memory care for senior citizens. He received his associate degree at Kingsborough Community College in Brooklyn. He resides in Brooklyn with his wife, Kathy, and children Alexis, Jon and Chris.
- 1 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Armonk On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney