ARMONK, N.Y. -- The Bristal at Armonk, the new assisted living community that offers memory care support as well as enhanced levels of care, has announced the appointments of Ellen Gray as director of community relations and Toni Schmidt as director of recreation.
Prior to joining The Bristal, Gray was director of sales at Sunrise Senior Living. She also worked at Staples Business Advantage as an account executive, Canon U.S.A. as a corporate marketing coordinator and PTN Publishing as managing editor. During her career, she has received various recognition and awards for sales and client services. She resides in East Northport, N.Y.
Schmidt was the activity manager at The Tuttle Center at The Amsterdam at Harborside in Port Washington, N.Y., prior to coming to The Bristal. She was also the community program manager for The Amsterdam at Harborside. Additionally, Schmidt was recreation director of The Plattduetsche Retirement Home in Franklin Square, N.Y. She currently resides in Brewster.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Armonk Skies Sunday
- 2 North Castle Ward Vote Scheduled For Nov. 13 After County Board's Rejection
- 3 Greenwich Company Heads To Armonk With Paleo Passion Pops
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Armonk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions